Don't think to hard


I have had my share of questions and have sought out answers but did not find what I was looking for. I always heard things I didn't want to hear, ignoring what I already knew. I have always had peace within me, a sense of pure nothing that is stronger than something. If you take everything away, I mean everything in your life and all that is in your mind and stand with that nothing in silence, all the answers are right there. No voices in your head, no questions on top of questions, no emotion or ego.
Sit quietly and wait for your next thought; really listen to what your mind is really about; don't answer it, but don't ignore it.....anything?
Imagine if you just got it, all of it, you all of sudden just knew. Your biggest wow is yet to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ROOM WILL STILL EXIST

YOU SMILED

ONLY YOU CAN